For the 2013/2104 Season we are proud to Announce that the RBC Girls Hockey Scholarship will be offered to all first time OHC Girl Registrants. The Grant will allow OHC to provide Registration and Equipment for $50. Either one Spring or one Summer Session or Both Sessions for $50. Please Contact Gilinda Giles or Jason Osbahr for more information.
No hockey experience required - New players welcome!
The Omaha Hockey Club Initiation Program (IP) offers beginning level hockey instruction to Omaha area boys and girls ages 4 and up. Players do not need prior hockey experience to join!!
New for 2013 - 2014 Season OHC is please to offer the Learn To Play Hockey Program which provides all non-skating experienced players skating lessons with Skating Professionals.
The Initiation Program (IP) is designed to offer a fun and safe learning environment where players focus on:
The IP Program gives players the chance to learn and improve critical hockey skills such as Skating, Puck Handling, Passing and Shooting all while having fun.
Fall Session New Player Orientation and Equipment Rental
Stop by ASK questions and pick up or drop off equipment.
Spring & Summer Sessions
• IP players will have one 45 minute sessions per week—no early mornings!
• All new players are required to purchace a Jr. Lancer jersey and socks for $30. The new player will have their name put on the back of their jersey. (Returning players continue to wear the same jersey and socks).
• IP players will generally have two 45 minute sessions per week—no early mornings!
$20 rental fee per Session
- Fall and Winter is considered one Session
- Spring is Considered one Session
- Summer is Considered one Session
$100 One time deposit
Includes helmet, gloves, elbow pads, shoulder pads, breezers and shin guards - everything you need to get started except skates, stick, compression jock and cup, jersey and socks.
Limited supply—Fits ages 4-8